Research data denotes the collection of information that support your research project, study or publication (commonly so called datasets).
Health and medical studies are strongly based on massive data collection from the study population. As the health and medical studies are based on collection of data from a sample and then generalizing the findings of that to the resembling population. But, health data are very complicated and specially in massive data collections, it is essential to clean it and making prepared for statistical analysis.
Our newly developed group for health Research Data Support service is a novel service for any improvement of data by cleaning, correcting and improving the accuracy and removing the hazy invalid data.
Researchers that apply for this service usually don’t have the time, expertise or knowledge needed to:
- Organize health data in a useful way.
- Enter data into software applications e.g. SPSS or etc.
- Get more credit and readership of their data based on the relevant hypothesis.
- Formulate the algorithms that are necessary for the analysis and evaluation of data
As standard, datasets cost €315 and we accept most file types.
Using our Research Data Support service is easy
- Fill in a inquiry form to see if your datasets is eligible for the service.
- We don’t accept to work on data that refer to human participants (personal data) or sensitive data (identifiable).
- Please remove any personal or sensitive details (e.g. names, addresses, locations)
- Provide your hypothesis or inquiry (e.g. research proposal) about what you intended to extract from data.
- Upload your collection of files to the form.