ZamenPub has been providing publishing services for peer-reviewed, online, and print-plus-online journals in medicine and life sciences since 2005. Offering solutions for scientific publishing, ZamenPub’s mission is to assist medical journals to publish the most recent research by supporting the appropriate transformation of research into knowledge. ZamenPub respects COPE guidelines and is a member of WAME and DOAJ. Moreover, our team provides online access to peer-reviewed scholarly papers. Currently, ZamenPub provides publishing services to over 40 medical journals. For a detailed list of our publishing services see below.
- Technical editing, copy editing and typesetting to ensure high quality of published articles
- High quality digital printing to ensure clear reproduction of photographs and illustrations
- Artwork service for correction and redesign of graphics to facilitate readers’ understanding.
- Intensive language and structural editing of academic papers to increase chances of citation.
- Thorough language, grammar, and terminology check to provide publication-ready proofread papers.
- Ensuring that submitted manuscripts contain no instances of unintentional plagiarism.
- Correcting citations as the accuracy of citations is key to journals’ impact factor and authors’ H-index.
- Designing journal templates with the best graphical software applications available and designing cover, back cover and other graphics of journals.
- Indexing journals in the most common medical databases including PubMed, ISI, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc.