In fact, it is a general report of the research in which goals, hypotheses, reasons for the study, and Research Proposal are mentioned.
General a proposal consists of 12 items:
- Problem statement including the main issue and the reasons for choosing the subject
- The importance of research
- Research Objectives and research title as the main purpose of the study
- Research Questions you are looking for their answers in project
- Hypotheses or the probable answer to research question
- Research variable, which are the factors changing either under the influence of other factors (dependent variable) or not dependent on anything else (independent variable).
- The research background and the related literature
- The theoretical foundations of theories, and scientific models that the researcher chooses as the research base in order to explain his study results in line with the investigated model.
- Research Model
- Research methodology is divided into two groups of fundamental and applied studies according to the purpose.
- Fundamental Research: This type of research explains the relationship between phenomena, test theories, and add to the accessible knowledge regarding a particular issue.
- Applied Research: The purpose of applied research is to develop applied knowledge in relation to a particular issue.
- Data collection procedure
- Data analysis method
Was this post helpful?