Step 1: Select a topic of personal interest and learn more about it. Researching and writing a paper will be more enjoyable if you are writing about a topic that you find interesting.
Step 2: Identify and delineate the research problem denoting what the researcher wants to solve and what questions he/she wishes to answer.
Step 3: Begin with your theoretical/conceptual framework. A theoretical framework consists of concepts, together with their definitions and reference to the relevant scholarly literature, which are used for your particular study. The theoretical framework must demonstrate an understanding of theories and concepts that are relevant to the topic of your research paper while involving a broader
Step 4: Outline the methodology section in the proposal. This section should include the following items:
• The replicability of the descriptive method that can be conducted by someone else interested in the filed of research.
• The description of all specific materials you use in your study.
• The explanation of the statistical tools you require to analyze the collected data.
• The explanation of the limitations, assumptions, and scope of the dissertation.
• The provision of a detailed description of the sampling method and references