- Title ambiguity and the existence of large number of similar articles.
- Not explaining the main field of research
- The use of inappropriate sampling methods
- Failure to comply with the editorial guidelines in journal publishing
- Low statistical power of study
- Discussing and addressing the results
- Very long or brief abstracts
- Carelessness in the preparation of the text including typing errors and text mistakes
- Irrelevance of topic to the aims and scope of the journal
Was this post helpful?