It is a probable and temporary answer to research question, which is investigated in the next steps of project.
Hypothesis is a relation between two or more variables that is stated as a declarative sentence and indicative of the expected outcomes.
Hypothesis is a scientific and clever guess, which should be investigated, based on collected data and then is confirmed or rejected.
What are the characteristics of a good hypothesis?
- It should have the power of truth statement.
- It should be an answer to the research question.
- It should be capable of removing unrelated issues to research question.
- It should be clear, simple, and understandable.
- It could be investigated.
- It should be in line with truths, confirmed laws, and scientific principles
- It should not utilize ethical concepts.
- It should define the study process.
- It should be stated as a declarative sentence.
- It should address the research problem.