Statistics show that in 70% of cases article are not rejected due to their lack of scientific quality, but there are some other reasons, which makes publishing an article a difficult task.
Top main reasons of article rejection are summarized below:
- The grammatical and structural mistakes in the article impede comprehension.
- The researchers employed an inappropriate method of sampling.
- The statistical procedure in the article is incomplete or inappropriate.
- The discussion section lacks logical, clear, or structured argumentation.
- The statement of the problem is not presented sufficiently.
- The abstract is very short or very long.
- The subject of the study does not fall within the aim and the scope of the selected journal.
- The researcher fails to comply with the submission instruction of the selected journal.
- The study does not provide new information and the findings are incremental.