DOAJ is one of the international databases for indexing open access journals that covers all academic and research topics and provides free access to published articles.
The journals of this site are available free of charge in full text and without any restrictions.
DOAJ criteria for indexing a journal are as follows:
- Having a peer review or editorial quality control
- Presenting the research results to the scientific community
- Covering scientific and research topics
- Entailing full-text versions of the articles
- An important part of the journal should include research papers.
- Having language limitations
- Availability of all contents for free
- Having an online and free sign up
- Providing free access without delay
- Having an ISSN
- Having eISSN (for online journals)