(Before starting research and writing) is the most important step in writing an article. At this stage, you must answer the following questions:
- Is the research question sufficiently narrowed down and precise to follow a limited but worthwhile finding?
- Is the original idea of the article and research question novel?
- Have there been other works in this regard?
- What is the difference between the current study and the similar ones?
- Does the answer to the research question add valuable knowledge to specialists?
- Is the analytical unit of the paper well defined and have the research and its conclusions been properly executed?
- Are the research design and the research method correct in terms of the principles of validity and reliability