- Identify your favorite research area and information channels such as the Internet.
- Find at least 50 abstracts and use their keywords to search for information sources.
- Use citation databases such as Scopus, Web of Science, and Google Scholar, then set articles based on the number of citations (denotes the validity and importance of the article).
- Download or borrow related articles and books, and study them accurately and purposefully.
- Provide an outline and a timetable (specify what you want to do exactly and how).
- If needed, discuss with authors and experts in your field of interest.
- Apply for grants and laboratory facilities to do research (such as software, equipment, etc).
- Implement your research.
- Record the results and details during the research.
- Write your research and publish it in the form of a paper, dissertation or technical report.
Was this post helpful?